Riddles | puzzle paradise





 Riddles


Riddle: I am red and juicy, with tiny seeds inside,

Some say I’m a berry, others a fruit wide.

Often found in summer, I’m sweet and tart,

Who am I, that fills many a heart?


Riddle: I am yellow when I’m ripe, curved in shape,

Peel off my skin, don’t let it escape.

Sweet and creamy, with a tropical taste,

In smoothies or desserts, I’m often placed.


Riddle: I’m a citrus delight, with a peel that’s thick,

Squeeze me for juice, it’s a refreshing pick.

From breakfast to cocktails, I add zest,

What fruit am I, put your taste buds to the test?



Riddle: With a skin so fuzzy, I’m green all around,

Inside I’m sweet, juicy, and sound.

Slice me up or eat me whole,

In salads or desserts, I play a role.

Answer: Kiwi


Riddle: I’m a tropical gem, with a skin tough and brown,

But inside, I’m golden, sweet, and renowned.

From smoothies to salsas, I bring flavor divine,

Guess my name, for it’s pineapple time!

Answer: Pineapple

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post